Work-based qualifications/short courses are available for Christie staff, across any age, salary band or staff group.
We have signed the Talent for Care Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to the development of healthcare support staff. We support staff to be the best they can be in the job that they do.
If you are not a current employee of the Christie and would like to apply for an apprenticeship all vacancies are advertised on www.jobs.nhs.uk
Apprenticeships available include:
- Medical / Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Clinical Healthcare Support
- Healthcare Support Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Perioperative Support
Other courses available:
- Management qualifications
- AMSPAR Medical Terminology
- Foundation Communication Skills
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Presentation Skills
- Improving Care & Communication in the NHS- The Positive Patient Experience: To register, click here.
Education and Development Facilitator
Tel: 0161 446 8418