The following travel options are available to staff:
- Personal travel planning - provided free of charge by Transport for Greater Manchester
- Cyclescheme - Save up to 42% on a new bike and spread the cost
- Cycling facilities - showers, drying rooms and secure storage across site
- Monthly free bicycle servicing sessions.
- Monthly cyclist breakfast - voucher for free cereal bar and a drink.
- Metrolink - Save 10% on an annual season ticket
- Stagecoach buses Manchester - discounted weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- First Bus Greater Manchester - discounted weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- System One - discounted ‘any bus’ monthly and annual tickets.
- Interest free public transport loan - support in buying annual tickets
- Car share scheme - 50% reduction on parking fees and priority parking spaces
- Free park and ride service operates from Christie Fields, Derwent Avenue, Manchester M21 7QS (just off Princess Parkway) to The Christie’s Palatine Road entrance. The first bus from Christie Fields departs at 6.30am and the last bus from the Christie departs at 9pm. They run every 15 minutes during peak periods and hourly throughout the rest.
Useful links for staff:
- Request a personal travel pack http://www.tfgm.com/travelchoices/Pages/new-starters.html
- TfGM Route Planner - https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
- TfGM Route Explorer– http://www.tfgm.com/route-explorer/Pages/rx/index.html
- Cycling - http://cycling.tfgm.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Walking - http://walkit.com/
- Metrolink - http://www.metrolink.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx
- Stagecoach Manchester - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/about/manchester#tab
- First Bus Greater Manchester - https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manchester
- System One Travel cards - http://www.systemonetravelcards.co.uk/
- Northern - https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/
If you require any details on the above please email CarParking&Travel@christie.nhs.uk or call 0161 918 7450