Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
We are committed to involving patients, relatives
and the public in the work we do. We believe that such involvement
helps us provide a service that meets the needs of our
By listening to what people who come to the Christie think about
what we do, we understand what is important to our patients.
How can you get involved?
There are different ways. For example, you could:
- Get involved in committees
- Work on a short-term project that needs a patient's
- Review our leaflets and advise on whether they make sense to
ordinary people or not
- Or join our patient and public involvement forum
How much you are involved is up to you.
- Further information on how the involvement group works can be
found below in the Joining the Christie Involvement Group
- If you would like further information on the type of
involvement we have already carried out, click on - Examples of
- If you would like to talk to someone about how you could get
If you would like to join our project involvement group please
and return to:
Quality Assurance Programme
The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Manchester M20 7HH